East Coast Lumber has an immediate opening for an OUTSIDE SALES PERSON for the Fort Pierce location.
We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits.
We are a drug free workplace. Applicants must be able to pass a drug screening test.
• Responsible for generating sales and maintaining product knowledge.
• Establishes new business while maintaining existing accounts.
• Assist customers with selecting the right products to meet their needs and resolve customer issues should they arise.
• Ensures goods and services consistently meet customer needs.
• Work with inside sales staff to coordinate flow of business.
• Consult with business owners, homeowners, and contractors on products and services needed for jobs.
• Participate in vendor training for product information updates.
• Minimum of 3 years sales experience within the building materials industry.
• A good working knowledge of building materials and products required.
• Must have some basic computer skills.
• Exceptional customer service skills.
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints/house plans.
• Detailed oriented and must possess organizational skills.
• Valid driver’s license; clean and clear driving record with reliable transportation.
• High School diploma or equivalent."
HOW TO APPLY:
DOWNLOAD and complete our Employment Application.
Fill in the required information below. Upload your completed employment application and resume. Click Submit.