East Coast Lumber is seeking a full time assembler to work in the door plant at the Cocoa location.
We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits.
We are a drug free workplace. Applicants must be able to pass a drug screening test.
• Assist in pre-hung door manufacturing process, including using Full House door pre-hanging equipment to build units to customer specifications.
• Use power equipment to bore, mortice, and size door slabs to prepare for pre-hanging.
• Cut out openings in doors and sidelite blanks for installation of inserts.
• Maintain a safety conscious attitude at all times while delivering a quality product in a timely manner.
• Keep assembly area clean and work areas safe.
• Experienced in using power tools, including saws, drills, screw guns, and compressed air guns.
• Experience in using door pre-hanging machines preferred but not required. (Will train)
• Ability to use multiple measuring devices and hand tools.
• Dependable with a reliable means of transportation.
HOW TO APPLY:
DOWNLOAD and complete our Employment Application.
Fill in the required information below. Upload your completed employment application and resume. Click Submit.