East Coast Lumber is seeking a Full-Time Yard Person for the Cocoa location.
We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits.
We are a drug free workplace. Applicants must be able to pass a drug screening test.
• Accurately pull, stage and load materials for delivery.
• Work closely with dispatcher to insure packages are ready as scheduled.
• Verify that materials and quantities are correct before loads are delivered.
• Unload vendor trucks and stock delivered materials in appropriate locations.
• Maintain lumber yard security, safety, and cleanliness.
• Assist drivers and customers as needed.
• Experience in building materials industry preferred but not mandatory.
• Must pass a required Drug Screen.
• Ability to read and write and have basic math skills.
• Ability to operate a forklift. (Training available if needed)
• Capable of lifting a minimum of 100 lbs. and performing manual duties.
• Ability to read tape measure and operate a radial arm saw and table saw.
• Safety Conscious and Dependable with a reliable means of transportation.
HOW TO APPLY:
Fill in the required information below. Upload your completed employment application and resume. Click Submit.